Jennifer Gandin Le
- The 6th Annual Amazonas Film Festival in Manaus, Brazil, will screen Jennifer’s short film “Small Changes” as part of the 3rd Cine Water to Drink/ 3o. Cine Água de Beber exhibition about water.
- On Friday, November 6th, Courtney will speak at St. John’s University in Collegeville, Minnesota, as part of The 1st National Conference for Campus-Based Men’s Gender Equality and Anti-Violence Groups.
- Courtney will speak on a panel about the documentary film Who Does She Think She Is? – check the link for screening dates, times, and information.
- “Between Work and Life” on The Washington Post.
- “Work/Life Balance is Not a Woman’s Issue” on The American Prospect Online.